I am happy that you have registered to attend TEC 565 at CFS Elementary School in Calmar on the weekend of November 19-21, 2016. I think it will be a great opportunity for personal growth for you. Following is some information that will help you to prepare for the weekend. TEC begins at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday and ends approximately 4:00 P.M. on Monday. You will need to check with your teachers to obtain an excused absence, if necessary. It is recommended that someone drive you to/from TEC. Please check with your parents, youth minister, or campus minister to assist you in making travel arrangements.
Items you will need to bring are:
• casual, comfortable clothes (jeans, sweats, etc)
• recreation clothes (tennis shoes, shorts, t-shirts, etc)
• towel, washcloth, personal toiletries
• sleeping bag and pillow, air mattress if desired
• one set of dress clothes
• a good attitude
Do not bring:
• valuables of any kind • homework
• alcohol • illegal drugs
• tobacco products • weapons
• obscene material of any kind.
God bless you as you encounter Christ in an exciting new way on this TEC weekend!
Director of Adolescent Faith Formation