The IMPACT application form is below.
Please review the following so you have the required information at hand before completing the application form:
- Speak with your pastor to receive parish support (if applicable).
- Read the materials on our website:
- IMPACT Homepage: https://www.dbqarch.org/offices/adult-faith/archdiocesan-programs/impact/
- Information for the 2019-2021 IMPACT Cohort:
- Expectations: https://www.dbqarch.org/offices/adult-faith/archdiocesan-programs/impact/expectations/
- What IMPACT Is and Is Not:
- Brochure: https://www.dbqarch.org/offices/adult-faith/archdiocesan-programs/impact/brochure/
- Spiritual Mentors:
You will be asked the following:
Understanding and acceptance of the program expectations
Name, address, telephone number, and email address
Gender, age and marital status (for demographic purposes)
How long you have been Catholic
How you heard about the program
Reasons for wanting to be a part of this program
Anything else you want us to know about you or your faith journey
Your parish/cluster name and city
Credit card information
The Archdiocese maintains safeguards to protect your personal information. Any information provided will be used solely by the Archdiocese of Dubuque.
The average time to complete the application is approximately 15 minutes.
Please complete and submit the IMPACT application by August 20, 2019 (we may review applications after this date, depending on space availability and other deadline considerations).
Specific Directions to complete the application form:
- Accept the list of expectations below, and then click “Next” to move on to the application.
- When you have the form completed, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. Be patient, as it may take a moment for the submission to go through. You will receive a message stating that your form has been submitted to the Archdiocese. You will also receive a confirmation email. For added security, we recommend you exit your browser completely after completing the application.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynne at 563-556-2580 ext 246 or email at [email_arch]dbqcflsec[/email_arch]